Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tiger Wood’s Ex Wife Elin Nordegren Finally Breaks Her Silence…

Now that she’s divorced her cheating ex-hubbie, Elin Nordegren has decided to finally break her silence over the whole Tiger Woods affairs saga.

In People magazine this week the Swedish model claims that she was completely shocked when she found out about her hubbie’s extra marital activities:
'I never suspected, not a one. For the last three-and-a-half years, when all this was going on, I was home a lot more with pregnancies, then the children and my school.'

She also says that after news emerged about the affairs she tried to make her marriage work with Tiger but ultimately she felt “embarrassed” by her spouse’s deception. She said:
“I felt betrayed by many people around me. Initially, I thought we had a chance, and we tried really hard.'

Elin also strongly denies claims that she hit Tiger with a golf club after finding out about his infidelity:
'There was never any violence inside or outside our home,' she said. 'The speculation that I would have used a golf club to hit him is just truly ridiculous.'

We’ll take your word for it Elin...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...