Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Who Wants To See Olly Murs Naked?!


Olly Murs – pictured in the above video leaving the ITV studios in London earlier on today - was performing his new single, Please Don’t Let Me Go on GMTV this morning and if you missed it you can click here to watch it, but if we were you we probably wouldn’t bother, it’s not very exciting.

Meanwhile in some naked news, sorry did we say naked news? What we meant to type was, in some related news Olly has promised to get his kit off if his new single, which is released on Monday, makes it to number one. He said:

“If my single gets to number one, I'll pose naked. I am telling you. I'm being serious. If I get to number one, I will do a naked shoot for Heat. I’d be well up for it.”

Is anyone else thinking he might do it even if it doesn’t get to number one? He sounds pretty excited at the prospect of getting nekkid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...